And Happy Birthday to ...

The Vegas Speakeasy for Guys and Dolls, Gangster and their Molls, Hipsters, Hepcats, Kitsch Kittens and Glamour Pussies

Postby Nikki Nevada on Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:05 pm

First of all thank you guys for my Birthday salutations!

I had the most fabulous time at my li'l ol' birthday soiree on Saturday night! Thanks so much to everyone that was there, even if my memories of you are a little bit hazy! This is to be blamed on Kylos The Jackal and that rascally Sven of course, due to their tag-team style operations to keep everyone's martini glasses overflowing. I have to say some of the shine had worn of Ms Nevada' birthday diamante a little upon awakening on Sunday sometime around noon to the carnage that was my flat, with a hangover that refused to leave 'til Monday evening! :oops:

Mr Martini's Joan Riversesque commentary on the nights fashion was entirely correct, although if there had been a best dressed he would have walked it. Everybody looked hot-to-trot and twice as fabulous! Even whilst dancing along to "So Macho", Isn't that right Senor Sumatra!

Smoochies Nikki xxx
[/list][/list]
Hey! back up there sparkie!! I ain't that kinda dame!
Nikki Nevada

Location: Mr. Jeromes school of glamour for photographic models. Las Vegas

Postby Frankie Sumatra on Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:18 pm

Even whilst dancing along to "So Macho", Isn't that right Senor Sumatra!

God, I must have been drunk! I wish I could enter a plea in mitigation but dancing to such questionable songs as The Knack's "My Sharona" has weakened my case even further. My only defence is that I resolutely refused to leave the couch for Dolly Parton and Tiffany. I can't remember who finally convinced me to get up and dance ~ I suspect it was Lola, or perhaps even Venus or Miss Nevada, who along with Kylos, seemed to be particularly enjoying what could only have been "Now That's What I Call Crap 80's Music Vol 24!" Whoever was responsible has a lot to answer for. A lifetime's hard-earned street cred demolished in one moment of madness.

The question must be asked: why exactly were the cream of Edinburgh's cocktail culture gyrating their hips and getting on the good foot to such an appalling collection of dodgy 80's pop music? And with 3 of Vegas's esteemed d.j.s in attendance too! The shock waves from this explosion of musical bad taste will reverberate for quite some time.

In every other respect, of course, the party was of the highest standard with Miss Nevada's retro-styled pad an appropriately stylish location for such a gathering. Dino Martini was indeed impressively dressed as a Bond villian and his fetching feline accessory was a nice touch but the glamour provided by the assembled entourage of Vegas ladies (our hostess Miss Nevada, Lola, Venus, Lashes et al) was certainly the most eye-catching aspect of the evening.
Frankie Sumatra

Location: Tony "Da Wig" Tarantino's Drive-In Synagogue and Steakhouse

Postby master g on Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:31 pm

Happy Happy to Sven Svendunnersen, who is celebrating his 70th birthday today!

As we all know, Sven is the most oversexed Septuagenarian on the strip, [and he don't care who knows it]. It would seems old soldiers [of fortune] never die... they just lie down alot more. :wink:

You reading this too, Mayor Bloomberg?
master g

Postby Frankie Sumatra on Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:53 pm

Happy Birthday Sven!
Frankie Sumatra

Postby Dino Martini on Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:34 pm

It's birthday mania at our 7th birthday bash tomorrow!

I'd therefore like to extend heartiest VEGAS congratulations to Tristan (aka "The Swingin' Vicar") who'll also be celebrating his birthday at Ocean Terminal, as well as to the mighty Sven.

No doubt, the the evening will include consumption of industrial quantities of cocktails.

Well, it would be rude NOT to, wouldn't it...

Ciao,

DINO
DINO MARTINI
"Hey, tune me in and get my signal right, or else there'll be no rockin' tonight!"...
Dino Martini

Missy

Postby master g on Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:34 am

Congratulations to all at Casa del Sumatra, and particularly to li'l Missy, on this very special day. Happy 1st Birthday kid!
You reading this too, Mayor Bloomberg?
master g

Postby Frankie Sumatra on Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:12 pm

Happy 1st Birthday Missy,

With lots of love from Daddy and Mummy (Frankie & Lola).
Frankie Sumatra

Postby Bigster, The on Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:46 pm

Yeah, all the best to little missy! It's been a whirlwind year! And best wishes to the happy parents too. Sven told me to send his best wishes too.

Aiyee
Big G
If I had all the money I've spent on booze....I'd spend it on booze!
Bigster, The

Location: Hanging out at Tony Da Wigs drive through Steakhouse!

Miss Seagull

Postby master g on Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:29 pm

...Young Emma, who turned 23 yesterday. Kid sure knows how to party - oh how my head hurts - yowza!

Many many happy returns, smokey!

master g

Belated shout out to...

Postby Don Marco on Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:30 am

Our own SwinginJB, who turned 9 for the third time last week. In a week of drunkeness and gigging it completely passed me by, sorry dude!

DM
"What will you have, Norm?"
"Well, I'm in a gambling mood, Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap."
"Oh, looks like beer, Norm."
"Call me Mister Lucky."
Don Marco

Postby Kylos The Jackal on Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:27 pm

JB's the one on the left, folks.
Kylos The Jackal

Location: Currently on Safari, studying the vibe of the tiger.

Belated shout out to..

Postby Doug-o on Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:23 pm

Happy 9th Birthday! The years have been kind to you. I was thinking 7. 8 tops.
Doug-o

Postby master g on Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:00 pm

*clink*

See you this weekend, buddy.
master g

Postby swinginjb on Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:20 am

JB's the one on the left, folks.

The line always forms on the right babe.

Cheers, guys.

JB
"The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to dig and be dug in return."
swinginjb

Sunday's Cool

Postby master g on Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:36 pm

Belated "special" birthday wishes to the lovely lady Lashes. Had a ball drinking gin and tonics while singing odes and sonnets on the plush n' lush lawns of Casa Del Seagull last Sunday. As Punch used to say to Judy: "That's The Way To Do It!"
master g

PreviousNext

Return to Vegas